We’ve been busy squashing bugs in the mobile app! The next release (v1.0.511) has been deployed to Apple for review and approval.
Some of the fixes & updates includes:
- Registration process is smoother.
- Ride roster are tabbed by (yes/interested/no) and sorted by last name.
- Invited users are marked appropriately and not included in notification.
- If a ride with gps route was used, you can jump to the source route from within the route tab.
- Updated profile management, including profile image.
- Other bug fixes and optimization.
Be on the look out for the update soon!
Thanks for #chasingwatts #findyourride
For those instances where you want to ride with specific friends, you can now create a private ride within Chasing Watts! Simple, when adding a new ride, just check the “Private Ride” option.
Private rides do not show up in the upcoming rides section and are limited to viewing only by those who have been invited (or the ride owner).
Enjoy and thanks for Chasing Watts! Go find your ride!